Accommodation & Food
If you wish to stay overnight, simple Bed and Breakfast accommodation (mostly in shared rooms) may be available at Eaglehurst, next to the Barefoot Barn. Cost £18 per night. Please bring your own towel and bed linen (two single sheets and pillow slip). Contact Martin or Helen (01647 432202) for details. Accommodation on this basis is offered for weekend Yoga and meditation retreats.
Here are some contact details for some other recommended local Bed and Breakfasts and self-catering options.
- Cyprian’s Cottage, Mrs. Shelagh Weedon, 47 New St.; 01647 432 256, www.cyprianscot.co.uk: 1 twin, 1 double, occasional single.
- Farleigh Cottage, Mrs. Lynn Evans, Lower St., 01647 432 600, www.farleighcottage.co.uk: 2 doubles, 1 twin and studio apart.
- Beechlands, Mrs.Clare Stanton, (the farm next to the barn), 01647 432 144, www.beechlandsfarm.co.uk: she rents out whole cottages.
- Linden Spinney, Mrs. Sue Price, Westcott Lane, 01647 432 451, www.lindenspinney.co.uk.
- Further information about local accommodation options can be found at www.dartmooraccommodation.co.uk/chagford_accommodation.htm.
Please bring lunch to share for the Meditation Day Retreats and Days of Mindfulness. An equipped kitchen with fridge and oven is available in the barn for your use.
For the one day Yoga workshops please bring your own food. For the weekend Yoga retreats food can be provided for Saturday evening and Saturday and Sunday breakfast. A full Saturday supper for weekend Yoga and meditation retreats is usually provided at a cost of £10 per person.